Accessibility Statement for The Debt Lawyers
This is an accessibility statement from The Cohen Law Firm, P.A..
Measures to support accessibility
The Cohen Law Firm, P.A. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Debt Lawyers:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Debt Lawyers is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Debt Lawyers. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Debt Lawyers:
- Phone: 954-346-1400
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1700 University Drive, Suite 210 Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Postal Address: 1700 University Drive, Suite 210 Coral Springs, FL 33071
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of The Debt Lawyers relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Debt Lawyers , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Debt Lawyers:
- Comments from users: Uuploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue. because . We monitor any comments from users and typically repair issues within 3 business days. Please contact us 954-346-1400 if you encounter an issue.
The Cohen Law Firm, P.A. assessed the accessibility of The Debt Lawyers by the following approaches:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Cohen Law Firm, P.A.
This statement was created on 18 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generato